The agenda for the September 22 demonstration follows. You may click each agenda item for the accompanying presentation PDF file, or download all files as a ZIP below.
Agenda (individual presentations available as PDF files)
- Welcome from Host (Lakeland Electric)
- Introduction to Overall Project Objectives and Department of Energy Grid Integration Overview (Sandia National Laboratories)
- Team Objectives and SEGIS Project Approach (Florida Solar Energy Center)
- Grid-Smart Utility Control (Satcon)
- The Shared Inverter: The Solstice Solution (Satcon)
- Ride-Through and Permissive Signal Anti-Islanding (Lakeland Electric, Florida Solar Energy Center, Northern Plains Power Technologies)
- Future Functionality (Satcon)
- Perspective from the Utility Host (Lakeland Electric)
- Perspective from the Owner/Integrator/Developer (SunEdison)
- Wrap Up and Next Up (Florida Solar Energy Center)
For your convenience, you may also download all presentations in a zip file.